Thursday, June 16, 2016

Play Ball!

Happy beautiful Thursday everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful week thus far? It's Joni here, with a card that took me out of my comfort zone, but that's what we're supposed to do every now and then, right? ;) Krista's images are always a joy to color up, but it was the theme of this image that had me stressed out. I'm a football/volleyball/soccer/basketball gal, so baseball is way out of my league. (No more puns, I promise.)
However, Baseball Girl was just too cute:
There was something about her baseball cap and its fun shadow that inspired me. I decided to keep it an all Americana color scheme, added a vintage baseball sports page, then finished off with an American Crafts rub on sentiment.
Be sure to pick up all the images you've been wanting, you can find all of Krista's amazing work here at her shop.

Thank you for stopping by to see me, have a beautiful day everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin