Monday, February 29, 2016

Vintage Swim

Hello, hello!  Spring Break here in the U.S. is just around the corner so I felt inspired to make something that didn't involve scarves or sweaters.  Is it too early for swimsuits?  Never!  This is Vintage Swim and you can find her HERE in the shop!   She's part of a set called "Another Bunch of Digi's" and at $8.00 for 9 digital images, it's a steal!  I have to say, this is one of my top favorite images from Saturated Canary and as soon as I saw her, I knew I had to have her!  She's just adorable and reminds me of Daisy from The Great Gatsby!  Love it! 

 
Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  For more details and pics of this card, please stop by my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin