Monday, October 20, 2014

A "Fairy" Notebook

Hello everyone!!

This is DT Yani here and today I want to share with you my latest project...

A "Fairy" Notebook featuring the lovely "Fairy" stamp (stamp discontinued!).



I colored the stamp with Prismacolor Pencils. I also added Stickles to make her look more whimsical ;-)



About the notebook... I folded several 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of white paper in half, so that I could end up with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" notebook. Then I sew the spine with my sewing machine and DONE!!



I hope that you have liked the idea! It certainly makes an amazing gift, specially if you have girls around ;-)


2 comments:

  1. I love this image. It is one of my favorites. Sadly, I didn't know about Krista and her fabulous stamps before she was discontinued. Keeping my fingers crossed that she makes it into a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is gorgeous, sad that she is discontinued....love your notebook cover!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin