Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday Wombat Love

Happy beautiful hump day everyone!
Joni here with a mid-week card, and celebrating our first day back to school. It's kind of nice to have such a quiet house, but I've been watching the clock because I miss my kiddos. I can't wait to hear all about their day and give them a squeeze!
Today I'm sharing a sweetie image called Wombat Love:


This little fella is such a cutie. I made a simple card for my daughter's teacher, who is 'sweeter than sugar' (thus the sentiment - didn't realize I covered it with a watermark!) and who also loves animals. You can find Wombat Love here at Krista's shop.

Thank you so much for popping in to see me! I hope your week is going well, and that you're finding time to do all the things that you love...because that's super important, you know. ;)

Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin