Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mini DT Grace with Tree Topper.....

Image- Tree Topper.
Hi everyone!!

I just had to pop in with this stunning make from a Mini DT member called Grace. You can see the full blog post for this stunning little gift bag here.

There is simply nothing more magical than when our little ones join in with crafting, they are the future crafters so I love to see their creative feelings being nurtured and developed and this is just beautiful.

Pop in and leave Grace a comment because I think she rocked this image.

Huge hugs Lou xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh soooo cute l'm popping over to see her creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are absolutely right! I already did, some time ago.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous Gracie! Your mama will be proud. I totally see her amazing skills in your creation. Well done gorgeous girl x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin