Saturday, October 19, 2013

Creative team Silvie with Tidy Up and the sweet shack!!

Hello lovelies,
SILVIE here. Today's it's my turn to share a Saturated Canary card with you.
Have you seen the latest digis released last week? Oooooooh my, they are awesome! I have used two images from this release, they are Tidy Up and Sweet Shack. I so so love those super awesome houses Krista designed, they are so cute! I want a Sweet Shack like that in my garden, lol!
On my card, I created a frame to make it look like a shadow box. The papers I have used are by Maja Design - so pretty! As always, both images are colored with Copics.
Hope you have enjoyed my make today! More details, if needed, can be found on my blog.
Have a lovely weekend and thank you so much for stopping by! Huge hugs Silvie xxxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin