Saturday, September 7, 2013

Creative Team Lou and Vampire Pumpkin.


Hiyah everyone!! its Lou here today with a make for you to peeky at!!

I used the super sweet new Vampire Pumpkin to make a little wall hanging for my little guy. He LOVES halloween and it had to be for him as he tried to steal the coloured image twice before I even got it made into anything! cheeky monkey!!!

I coloured him up using my promarkers and tried to get his skin looking all vampirey. It does actualy sparkle but I don't think the camera picked that up, hey ho! he still looks cute!!!

Thank you for popping in on us!!
huge hugs Lou xxx




3 comments:

  1. omg i love vampire pumpkin, cant wait to get some halloween cards started, this is awesome on details and colors...great job

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin